Friday, March 12, 2010

Encouraging New Show

I haven't ranted about the food we eat in quite some time. Long time readers know I am a big proponent of eating Real Food. Real food consists of meats (eggs, beef, chicken, fish), vegetables, and fruit. We eat far too much processed foods and food products, and it's killing us. Today's children will have a shorter life span than their parents due solely to the crap we are feeding them. I mention this because recently I have seen a couple commercials for a new television show that has piqued my interest. It's Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution on ABC starting in a couple weeks. After seeing the commercials I was really hoping it wasn't going to be crap like the Biggest Loser. (Seriously, Jillian Michaels is hawking weight loss pills? What a fraud.) Anyway, after watching this video of a presentation Jamie Oliver gave I am especially encouraged by the show and the good that it can do. I highly encourage everyone to take a mere 20 minutes and check it out.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment